Posted on July 22nd, 2007 by Matias
To get people understanding and pushing for life extension technologies, its paramount that you become a good communicator. Here are ten steps to take to get there.
- Prepare your 30 seconds to impress statement.
- Join your local toastmasters group. If you can join up to two so that you can go every week and keep your momentum going.
- Any time that you are 5 foot away from someone is a good time to communicate. So prepare a few sentences before hand, and use them when you are at the bus stop, or the check-out counter, or waiting in line in a store.
- Join a drama club.
- Do evening courses in acting.
- Try some haggling, go to a local market and see if you can get 10% off all that you buy.
- Ask someone for help – if you know someone who communicates effortlessly, then ask them for help and advice.
- Get a second job working in PR, marketing, or sales.
- Go to networking events.
- Create your own business on the side, this will give you a focal point for networking and bring in some extra cash.